Sewayojan up nic in portal has emerged as a revolutionary platform for the employment landscape in Uttar Pradesh. Through its user friendly interface and design, the portal empowers job seekers and employers, connect with each other
As individuals attempt to secure employment, the portal’s process stands as a ray of hope. Thus, simplifying access to an array of job listings and skill development programs. In this article, we would dive into the shade of the portal. There by exploring its significance in the economic growth and bright future of the work force in Uttar Pradesh.
Overview: Sewayojan up nic in
The UP sewayojan portal was launched under the successful ages of CM Yogi Adityanath. The sole aim is to provide employment to the youth and empowering the workforce of UP. this portal has brought both employers and job seekers together into one platform. Through the portal one can get notifications of job vacancies, across the state.
The state government has designed it for youth, who are searching for employment opportunities. So that one can receive small and big employment news all at a single place. All recent updates of vacancies are made available online through the portal “sewayojan up nic in”. Efforts are being made by the state government that largest number of unemployed youth get a desired job
Key Highlights of Sewayojan up nic in
- Name of website: https://sewayojan.up.nic.in/
- Under: Government Of Uttar Pradesh
- Application Process: Online
- Beneficiaries: Unemployed Youth, Job Seekers, Employers, Private and Government firms
- Benefits: Job Vacancies, Notifications of Job, Employee-Employer Meetup
- Portal: UP sewayojan
Objectives of Sewayojan up nic in
This portal aims to benefit the unemployed youth of the state. It proposes to bring together job seekers and employers together into one platform. Those who register on this platform receive job alerts and latest updates about employment.
Benefits of Sewayojan up nic in
- Registered beneficiaries of this plan receive latest job updates and vacancy posts
- 90 employment offices including 18 regional employment offices. 1 professional and managerial employment office. 57 district employment offices along with 13 university . 01 city employment office in Uttar Pradesh
- Employees get a chance to interact with job seekers using the portals interface
- More than 30 lakhs people receive a sum of ₹ 2000 help from the government
- Citizens above 18 years of age would be eligible for the services of this portal.
Who are eligible
- Residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible
- One must have required degree
- Need of valid documents
How to register
- Go to the official website of the portal of UP sewayojan
- In the homepage that appears enter your details to Register/login.
- Fill the form that appears next with your information.
- Provide your Adhaar details
- Fill the OTP provided on your mobile number
- Review the information and register.
How can you Login to the Portal
Logging into the portal is very easy. visit the website and enter your user-id on the login page. Enter the password that and you are ready to go
There are various services provided by UP sewayojan:
· Career counseiling:
Sewayojan up nic in: The primary goal of this scheme is to organize career guidance camps. So that youth can be provided with proper guidance in selecting the right career. This initiative is carried in accordance to the rules and regulations. Mentioned in the national employment scheme, Government of India. Under this scheme candidate’s background, academic qualifications, aptitude and jobs scenario are kept in mind. This helps to provide proper guidance.
· Job vacancies:
Once registered candidates receive job updates. They can also contact the employer about any job or if they have any query. Once they are selected they get confirmation in their official mail ID
· Rojgar melas and fairs
Providing campus placement to the registered candidates via job fairs and Rojgar Mela is one other initiative taken by the Government of UP. As soon as the job seeker registers himself or herself in the portal employers get their details a. One best thing about the portal is that the list of applicants would be visible to the employer.
· Employment Information
This scheme was launched to inform the potential job seekers about the employment opportunities in the market. Employers upload the information about job vacancies and the job seekers get to know about the vacancies.
· Guidance centers
Various guidance centers have been established in the 52 districts of the state. The primary task of this scheme is to provide training related to language, computer, typing general studies and secretrial practice to the under privileged section viz. SC/ST and OBC
The UP Sewayojan portal is a initiative by the government of Uttar Pradesh. It provides employment to the youth and empowers the workforce of UP. Anyone residing in the state can access the services of this portal provided he must bear the qualifications required. As of now number of unemployed youth have been benefitted by this scheme of the UP government.
Q. What is UP Sewayojan?
The UP Sewayojan portal is a initiative by the government of Uttar Pradesh. It is open to unemployed youths, employers, education institutions and counselors.
Q. How to register?
To register you need to login to the website and enter your details along with Adhaar to register
Q. How to get help?
You can solve your queries by logging into the portal or through mail provided on the portal email@example.com. You can also call on 0522-2638995
Q. How to receive job alerts?
Once registered on the portal, employers will get your information. Moreover you get notifications for any openings through emails.