One does not earn name and fame all at once. You need to do a lot of hard work to earn success in life. Hence, it would not be wrong to say the same for “Shivangi Joshi”. She was very small when she got her first television show. Moreover, she gained popularity with her portrayal of “Naira Singhania Goenka” in the popular Rajan Shahi show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Further, Shivangi is very active on social media handles. Her dedication and hard work are behind all the success that she has today. She also went viral with her participation in Khatron Ke Khiladi season 12. Moreover, she has been a part of various music albums. Further, she is also fond of music. Let us know everything about Shivangi in detail
Shivangi Joshi Bio
Shivangi Joshi is a famous Television actress and model. She is very active on social media. Shivangi was born on 18 May 1995. She hails from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her birthplace is Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
Shivangi gained huge popularity through Television. Further, her breakthrough show was Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Moreover, she also featured on Khatron Ke Khiladi season 12. Further, she is socially very active and posts videos on social media handles. Moreover, she has a huge fan base on social media. She is very active on Instagram and other handles.
She is a very hardworking. Moreover, her dedication to her work is an inspiration for other actors
Her zodiac sign by birth date is Taurus and her name is Aquarius. Moreover, Shivangi comes from a North Indian Hindu family. She follows the Hindu religion. Her ethnicity is North Indian. The meaning of her name is “half part of lord Shiva”
SARA ARJUN Physical Stats
- Weight- 55kg (121 lbs)
- Body Measurement- 33-26-33 inches
- Bra Size- 32b
- Feet Size- 6(US)
- Dress size- Medium
- Body type- straight slim Straight
- Eye colour- Brown
- Hair Color- Black
- Tattoo- yes on hand
- Cosmetic Surgeries- no cosmetic surgeries
- Gym- Yes
- Smoke- no
- Drink- no
- Height- in centimetres: 165 cm, in meters: 1.65 m, in feet: 5’5” inches
Parents and Siblings of Shivangi Joshi
Shivangi hails from Dehradun, Uttarakhand. She was raised in Mumbai. Her father is a government employee, whereas her mother is a housewife. She also has a younger brother and an elder sister. She is most attached to her mother. She is very family-oriented. Moreover, she is socially active.
- Father- Suman Prakash Joshi
- Mother- Yashodha Joshi
- Sister- Sheetal Joshi
- Brother- Samarth Joshi
Shivangi Joshi’s early life
Shivangi was born in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. She has been talented since her childhood. Moreover, she is a trained Kathak dancer. She recollects the time when she received her first-ever Television show “ Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi”. Since childhood, she aspired to become an actor. She also loves listening to music. Moreover, she follows Bollywood stars from the core of her heart Further, her favourite actor is Akshay Kumar. She is a lover of Akshay’s movies and watches all of them. As she grew up she became a successful actress.
Shivangi Joshi Boyfriend
Shivangi Joshi’s boyfriend is Mohsin Khan. The two crossed paths on the sets of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She and Mohsin have been committed to each other since 2017. However, there were rumours that Shivangi was committed to someone else, but she refuted the claims. For your knowledge let us tell you that Mohsin was last seen in Yeh Rishta along with Shivangi
Shivangi Joshi Professional Career
Shivangi grew famous on Television through Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Further, she has acted on several hit television shows. Moreover, she is a trained Kathak dancer She has done several music albums also. Moreover, she is very active on social media. She is a multitalented star. She has around 8.6 million followers on Instagram.
She is very dedicated to her work. She has gained subsequent popularity due to her shows. Moreover, her first show was aired in 2013. Her first show was a success. Her success is an inspiration for other budding television actors. Further, it motivates them to do something for themselves.
- She has worked in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
- Shivangi is a trained Kathak Dancer
- She has also participated in Khatro Ke Khiladi season 12
- She also worked on various Short music albums.
Shivangi Joshi’s social media
Shivangi is very active on social media. She has around 8.6 million followers on Instagram. She also has a Facebook page and a Twitter(x) account
Shivangi’s favourite cuisine
Shivangi hails from Dehradun. Further, she was raised in Mumbai. She is very fond of North Indian cuisine. Moreover, she also loves ice cream, Chocolate, and home-cooked food, etc. She mostly likes to have the food that her mother prepares for her. She has also disclosed her favourite dishes many times publically.
Her Popular shows
- Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi
- Love by Chance
- Yeh Hai Aashiqui
- Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
- Balika Vadhu 2
- Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12
- Barsatein – Mausam Pyaar Ka
Shivangi Joshi’s net worth is around 37 crores as of 2023. She lives with her parents and siblings in Mumbai. Moreover, she likes to have a collection of branded clothes and luxury bags She has a whole lot of premium clothes and bags with her. She also has a Jaguar car with her
Q. Who is Shivangi Joshi?
Shivangi Joshi is a famous Indian Television actress. Moreover, in 2022 she participated in Khatro ke Khiladi season 12
Q. What is the Income of Shivangi Joshi
Shivangi’s monthly income is ₹150k per episode. Further, her worth is 37 crore as of 2023
Q. Which was Shivangi’s first show?
Shivani’s first show was “Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi”
Q. Who is the Boyfriend of Shivangi?
Shivangi is dating her co-star from Yeh Rishta Mohsin Khan.
- Shivangi Joshi is a popular Television actress. Moreover, she has acted in various television serials.
- Her favourite actor is Akshay Kumar. Moreover, her favourite actresses are Kareena Kapoor and Manisha Koirala.
- At the age of 18, she received her first Television show.
- Her favourite singer is Shreya Ghoshal.
- She is 28 years old as of 2023.
- Shivangi rose to fame with her role as Naira Singhania Goenka
- She is also a trained Kathak dancer. Further, she is an ace sportsperson
- Joshi does not drink. Moreover, she does not smoke
- Shivangi’s beloved OTT platform is Amazon Prime, Zee 5, and Netflix
- She received the Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award in 2019.
- In 2022, she participated in the Colors TV reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 12 and came in 12th position.