Krushak Odisha: one step destination for farmers and agricultural labourers
The Krushak Odisha portal is a one step initiative by the government of Odisha. It is open to all small, minimal, landless farmers and agriculture laborers. It is an initiative launched 5 years ago and is successful in its motto.
The Krushak Odisha portal was launched in India on 21 December, 2018. It is an initiative for Help in Livelihood and Income accession. Launched under the leadership of CM Naveen Patnaik, the Odisha government allocated ₹742.58 crore for this programme. Those who live in Odisha are eligible to apply
The main goal of the portal is to provide assured outcomes to farmers who are fading in debt. The only people who qualify for this scheme are cultivators, farmers, and landless agricultural workers. Users can utilize the services of the portal after registration. But, users must visit the official website and stick to the guidelines provided. In response to this programme, agricultural workers without access to land will each get ₹10,000. It may be easily deposited into the account you have set aside for that purpose. Therefore, the scheme will have two major benefits.Majorly financial aid and debt transfers to farmers directly into their account.
Key Highlights: Krushak Odisha
- Name of website: www.krushak.odisha.gov.in
- Under: Government Of Odisha
- Application Process: Online
- Beneficiaries: small farmers, cultivators, and agriculture workers
- Benefits: Krushak Card, Sathi List, Registration, Login
- Portal: Odisha Krushak
The prime objective of this portal is to benefit the agricultural society mainly farmers and other professionals associated with agriculture. All those who are registered with the portal can access its benefit.
Benefits of this portal: Krushak Odisha
- Registered beneficiaries of this plan receive a life insurance of ₹2 lakhs
- Between 2 and 57 lakh houses have been allotted to all landless farmers.
- Farms and farmers without land will receive ₹10 lakhs every year from the Government of Odisha.
- Those who don’t have land, the government would grant them ₹10 lakhs to help them find employment.
- No interest to be charged under this proposal on loan amount for farming greater than ₹50,000.
- More than 30 lakhs, low-income people gets the benefit by receiving ₹10,000.
- Citizens of ages 18 to 50 of Odisha would be eligible for accidental insurances with premiums ranging from ₹2 lakhs to ₹12 lakhs.
Who are eligible : Krushak Odisha
- Only residents of Odisha are eligible
- One must have a bank account
- Requirement of BPL card
- State or Federal workers are not eligible
How to register : Krushak Odisha
- Go to the official website of the portal of Krushak Odisha.
- In the homepage that appears enter your Adhaar number to Register/login.
- Fill the form that appears next with your information.
- Fill the OTP provided on your mobile number
- Review the information and register.
How can you Login to the Portal :Krushak Odisha
Logging into the portal is very easy. Just visit the website and enter your Adhaar on the login page. Enter the OTP that comes on your mobile and you are set to go
- Visit the website
- Select the complaint application form if it appears
- Select do you wish to make a complaint?
- Fill the form and submit it.
- Tap submit to process your request.
Know the status of your complaints :Krushak Odisha
- Log on to kalia website
- Now you must tap on the online grievance application form
- After this process select track application status
- Enter your Adhaar number
- Click complete and you can check your status.
Checking the list of beneficiary :Krushak Odisha
- To access this list, visit the official website.
- Then, select Beneficiary List from the home page.
- On the next page, enter your district, block or ULB, and GP.
- After entering, select View.
- When you click it, the PDF Beneficiary List opens up.
The Krushak Odisha portal is a initiative by the government of Odisha. It provides financial aid and debt related assistance to the agriculturists. Anyone residing in Odisha can access the services of this portal provided he must be a permanent resident of the state. As of now around 49.5 lakh farmers till now including small, marginal, and landless cultivators and agricultural labourers have been benifitted
Q. What is Krushak Odisha?
The Krushak Odisha portal is a one step initiative by the government of Odisha. It is open to all small, minimal, landless farmers and agriculture laborers
Q. How to register?
In order to register you need to login to the website and enter your details to register
Q. Is there any support or assistance?
Yes there is a toll free number of the government 155333. You can solve your queries here.
Q. How to lodge a complaint?
For lodging a complaint visit the website and select complaint application form to proceed